Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to the online practice of Dr. James S. Tagliarini
At Dr. Tagliarini's office, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting.
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly partner who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Dr. Tagliarini meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Tagliarini believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. That is why we've included an extensive section on this web site covering the full array of topics associated with dentistry and dental diagnoses and treatments. Whether you're looking for information on cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, veneers or any other dental services, you'll find the information you need here. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about your dental needs and care.
Comfortable, Convenient Setting
The best care in the world doesn't mean anything if you can't access it. We strive to make our Danbury office as efficient and convenient as possible. Included in these web pages is information about Dr. Tagliarini's office, including our Danbury location, maps, directions, hours, insurance policies and appointment scheduling. You can even email a request for an appointment right here!
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Headache Treatment, for chronic headaches
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
We hope you find this web site useful and invite you to contact us with your questions at any time.