*Promotional offers and/or discounts can not be combined
Please see below for our special web offers. Dr. Tag's Trivia at the bottom of the page.
Dr. Tag's Trivia is featured on the tables at Augie 's Numero #1 Restaurant here in Danbury, CT
Dr. Tag's Trivia Questions and Answers First Set:
1) What is the smallest country in the world?
2) Where was Marco Polo’s home town?
3) Name Italy’s 2 largest islands.
Sicily and Sardinia
4) Which famous Italian artist painted the “Mona Lisa”?
Leonardo Da Vinci
5) Which 2 countries are on the Northern border of Italy?
France and Slovenia
6) How old was Napoleon when he conquered Italy?
7) When did the construction of the leaning Tower of Pisa take place?
8) What is the longest river in Italy?
9) When was the World Cup held in Italy?
10) Which dentist in Danbury can give you the Numero #1 smile?
A. Dr. Tagliarini
B. Dr. Augies
C. Dr. Dolittle
Dr. Tag's Trivia Questions and Answers Second Set:
1) How many U.S. states border the Gulf of Mexico?
2) What explorer introduced pigs to North America?
3) Who was the youngest person to be president of the United States?
4) At what age should children have their first dental visit?
No later than 12 months of age
5) What is the most widely eaten fish in the world?
6) What was the first commercially manufactured breakfast cereal?
7) What do doctors look at through an ophthalmoscope?
8) What infraction is a hockey referee calling if he clasps his wrist?
9) What company first condensed soup in 1898?
10) Quality Dental has which of the following comfort items?
a) Ceiling TV during treatment
b) Coffee bar
c) Affordable payment plans
d) all of the above